When a Client determines a need to build a project, Dalton's Alternative Approach to Building can help to reach sound decisions in areas such as:
- General project characteristics and performance requirements.
- Site analysis and selection.
- Lead in forming a collaborative team of professionals.
- Coordination of ongoing activities and other public and community concerns to minimize interruptions.
- Development of a preliminary budget and comprehensive master schedule.
- Establishments of a management information and reporting system to meet your requirements.
- Development of detailed and complete bid documents to assure timely, responsive and comparable bids, while avoiding questions and protests.
- Assistance in reviewing and analyzing bids and selecting contractors.